I have been introduced to this machine since I was 16 years old. Why? To prepare myself for mod math (modern mathematic). As far as I'm concern, I get excellent in math is good enough. I never thought that I have to be so good in using this machine.
These days I used microsoft excel program as my main media to do calculation - for profit and lost, budgetary, cost analysis, even bonus and incentives. When it comes to money matters, excel is my solutions. Never thought that I'm going to use this small machine.
But now, when I need to sit for my professional exam, the exam using prometric ways, paperless and completely computer screen for question and answer. However, to my surprise, we are allowed to use scientific calculators to get the result from the technical questions. No paper to scatch, there is nothing there for me to do rough calculation, no pen or pencils, nothing on the desk except calculator that is allowed to bring in. To me, this calculator, oh no!!...no.!!.no!!..no!!..its a nightmare to me!!...
Mummy...who can teach me to use this calculator...I totally forgot the function, All I can remember that the "SHIFT" and the color code that similar with "Shift" color will give the function we want. What if the color code change? and what happen if the mode also change?! My godness..I'm lost..I need to go for tuition for this..I need a tutor..for CALCULATOR..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment