One fine day during weekend:
8.00 am: "Mama...Uin nak huhhhhmmmmm..."
Mother: ?*@%$??!! What is it? Nuin nak huhmm? What is huhmmm? Nuin pointed out to her feeding bottle. Oooh..milk? Is it milk? Nuin nodded. Oh my...(sigh)
8.30 am: "Mama..Uin nak oiiter?" Mother: (Thinking) What is this word? "Mama...Uin nak ooiiiter?" Haikal come.."Mama, nuin want to play computer"..ooohhh..thank you Haikal..."Ooh..Nuin wants to play computer? Ok..go to your daddy..."DADDY, NUIN WANT TO PLAY COMPUTER..." There you go..honey..go to see daddy ok!"
9.00 am: "Mama...Haikal wanted to go for taekwando upgrading" Mother: "Not today, its tomorrow", "No!! its today mama at 10.00 am. Mother explain "Today is Saturday and the program is on Sunday", "But mama..SIR (the takewando coach) said it's this week end and it's stated in the notice" Mother: "Yes I know its weekend but please see the date and it falls on Sunday." "Why is it on Sunday and not today?" Mother reply: "Just follow SIR instruction, ok!". "Mama..why don't you call SIR and ask him to make it today...its been delayed for quite sometime for me to upgrade my taekwando. All my friends have changed their belt colour" expressed Haikal unsatisfactory. "Haikal, I can't do that. SIR already set the schedule and I can't simply change it to suit your need. You are not the only taekwando student in his team, you have other friends as well in the class right?".."But you can ask him to come today, I'm ready." said Haikal. "Haikal, you have to consider others, it doesn't mean that when you are ready, you can go for the test alone today, and the rest of the student still need to wait for tomorrow.That is what we call unfair. Just be patient ok!" "Mama..what is patient?" mailto:?*@%$??!! What is it? "Why so many questions?" I Think I almost lost my patient. "Ask your dad, ok!"
10.00 am: "Mama..what is the different between secretion and excretion for animals?" Nadiah come to me with a pop quiz question? Mother: WHAT?!!...What is this question? I thought secretion is just for plant. Excretion is for animal. How to answer this? I forgot biology. Its been long long time ago. "Well...the answer is in your text book, bring it here and I show you how to find the answer. Go get your revision book.". (Fuuh...at least I have idea to twist and turn).
11.00 am: "Mama...why do we have to wear a heavy spot shoes if we want to practice for long jump". Mother: Haaaaahh? Heavy spot shoes? Is there any heavy spot shoes in the market? Hakim said "My sport teacher ask me to jog with heavy sport shoes special design for my preparation for long jump tournament." "How can this sport shoes help me to improve, is it because of its weight, or is it meant to make my feet used to the heavy conditions so that when I'm not wearing it, I feel my leg is lighter?" Mother : "Then you can find the answer from your sport teacher.. then!." Hakim said: "And the sport teacher said, if I tear or spoil this shoes, then I need to replace it, are you ok to help me with that?" Mother: "To help what?" Hakim said: "Replace it with the new one, it cost RM50"...Mother: simple to answer "OK.."
12.00 noon: "Mama...can you help me?" Aida come to me in the mid of my preparation for meal. Mother: "Yup? Anything?". Aida: "I have problem with 'angles of polygons'..can you help me to do calculation for the exercises?" ..Mother: "Which question? I try, ok!" (Oh my...I forgot how to find the angle and its tough question)..Mother: "Kakak, I think you need to ask your Math teacher, I can't help you much." Aida: 'It's ok mama...I try again.." Mother: That's good girl. Please don't blame me for can't answering that form three question. I totally blank!
1.00 pm: Lunch...Husband question "Why the bills are all high?" Oh my...do I have the answers for all questions? "Honey, I can't give you the answers for all the bills, as I'm not the person that monitor electric consumption, water consumption, telephone usage, internet line, etc. I can suggest that we investigate so that we can have the answers."
2.00 pm: After lunch: Maid question "Ibuk...can I plant the tree outside of our house boundery?" Me: (Out side our house boundery?!) My answer: "Plant anywhere you want as long as you don't disturb other's privacy"
3.00 - 5.00 pm: I wanted to take rest. Every body is having afternoon nap. Fuh....silence....
5.00 pm: Everybody wake up. Myself: BE PREPARED for next session of QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS from 2 years old todler (Nuin), 7 years old boy (Haikal) , 12 years old girl (Nadia) , 13 years old boy (Hakim), 15 years old girl (Aida) and a man of my life and of course my full time assistant (my maid).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment